Under the directions and advice of the WA Government, Football West gives the following as helpful guidelines to clubs.
The following has been updated to reflect the latest public health and social measures that will be introduced from 12:01 am, Friday 29 April.
- No restriction on spectators
- If you are a licensed venue and/or your club is used as a function center, please ensure you have a physical Covid register and digital scan option at your venue:
- Ensure your club/venue facilities including club rooms, canteens and changing rooms are cleaned on a frequent basis
- The 2 sqm rule has been lifted and all hospitality and club venues can return to full capcity
- Masks do not need to be worn indoors, but are encouraged where physical distancing is not possible
- Restrictions have eased completely for community sport
- All clubs and football activity are currently deemed as community sport under the direction of the WA Government (Section 26).
- COVID-19 Event Plan and COVID-19 Checklist is no longer mandatory, however are encouraged.
Proof of vaccination is required:
- When entering a high-risk area, hospital, residential aged care service facility or correctional facility
- If a venue or workplace has vaccination mandates
Proof of vaccination is not required for:
- To participate in community sport
- Indoors in a venue or business
- How to show proof of vaccination
For more information please visit: