2022 FFA/AFC B Licence
Football West is pleased to announce the dates for the 2022 Football Australia/AFC B Licence coaching course.
The course will be run over four blocks of three days (all Friday to Sunday), in February, March, October and November next year.
The dates are:
18 Feb 2022 (9am-5pm)
19 Feb 2022 (9am-5pm)
20 Feb 2022 (9am-5pm)
11 Mar 2022 (9am-5pm)
12 Mar 2022 (9am-5pm)
13 Mar 2022 (9am-5pm)
28 Oct 2022 (9am-5pm)
29 Oct 2022 (9am-5pm)
30 Oct 2022 (9am-5pm)
18 Nov 2022 (9am-5pm)
19 Nov 2022 (9am-5pm)
20 Nov 2022 (9am-5pm)
Coaches must attend every session to complete the B Licence.
Football West coach developer Garry Church said: “The Football Australia/AFC B Licence is the second step on the Football Australia advanced pathway that is designed to help people become better coaches.”
To register for the 2022 B Licence coaching course, click HERE
- The Football Australia/AFC B Licence requires that coaches already hold a valid Football Australia C Licence (or international equivalent). Coaches without a C Licence or equivalent are not eligible to undertake the B Licence course.
- Click HERE for more information on our Football Australia Coach Education Courses and to find whether this course will be right for you, your own coaching journey and the players you are working with.
2022 FFA/AFC Youth and Senior C Licence
Football West has released the dates for its 2022 Youth and Senior C Licence courses.
All courses will be held at Gibbney Reserve, Maylands, between 8.30am and 3.30pm.
Youth C Licence
29 January, 5, 12 and 26 February, 5, 19 and 26 March
Senior C Licence
30 January, 6, 13 and 27 February, 6, 20 and 27 March
- Week 1 - Monday 29 November, Tuesday 30 November, Wednesday 1 December
- Week 2 - Monday 6 December, Tuesday 7 December and Wednesday 8 December, Thursday 9 December
- Time - 6.30-9.30pm
- Venue - Floreat Athena FC, E&D Litis Stadium, Mount Hawthorn
- Cost - $1430