Overview of Football
Our mission is to serve the Kimberley Community by increasing participation, managing competitions, providing cohesive development pathways from grass roots to elite levels, and providing education, information and technical support.
Football West – Kimberley is the governing body for Football (Soccer) in North Western Australia, making the game accessible and a great experience for over 14,000 participants in Football programs across the Kimberley region. There are 2 main Hubs servicing Junior to Senior programs for Football across the East (Kununurra) and West Kimberley (Broome). Football West also delivers targeted community programs and has regular ongoing Football programs across regional Kimberley area, including remote communities and schools.
For any other information about programs, events, competition, and football Hubs please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. ( Link to Noticeboard)
Woman In Sport Forum
- The Forum brings together an accomplished group of women who are leaders within the sports industry for a dynamic program of presentations, panel discussions, and is focused on creating a positive future for women in sports.
Walking Football Launch Aim
- Walking Football is a small-sided, low-impact, modified version of the game, suitable for all levels of ability and fitness, from people who are returning to sport after a break or those who’ve never played before.
- Delivered through the Hub format (East and West Kimberley), the Walking Football Program ensures the environment is inclusive, fun, engaging for both new and returning players.
- Walking Football aims to provide participants physical & mental health benefits, social connectedness, and promotion of the benefits of ongoing physical activity.
- The largest Inter-regional multi-sport competition for schools in North West Australia and brings together all schools across the Kimberley including remote schools to compete in various sports including Football (Soccer).
Primary School Soccer champions
- Primary School competitions for regional hubs to participate.
Our Block Rocks
- A free community event which joins health and wellbeing organisations to participate activities to engage the community which includes Football programs.
Australian Masters Competition
- Australian Masters Games is a week-long festival of sport that brings together weekend warriors from around Australia, and the world, to enjoy an extensive sport and social program in an exciting holiday destination.
North West Championships
- Round robin football tournament that encompasses the Pilbara, Kimberley, and Mid West.
- Country Camp is a four day residential program aimed at providing the participants with specialised coaching in the physical, mental and technical aspects of the game by highly qualified Football West coaches. Squad are selected from this week to combine into a regional WA squad to participate in international and or domestic tours.
Programs taking registration
- Kick It Skills
- Youth Play Football
- Kick it Platform.
- Aboriginal Health Program
- Walk Football
- Broome Soccer Association and https://www.facebook.com/broomesoccer
- Kununurra Soccer Association and Kununurra Football Club
Kununurra (East Kimberley), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0411695537
Kamil Chetty (West Kimberley), Email: Kamil.email@example.com Phone: 0431 559 285