KICK IT. SKILLS complement weekly sport/PE lessons, providing an inclusive environment for all students to extend their Football (Soccer) experience beyond the school setting.
The developmentally appropriate sessions, delivered by Football West coaches have been designed to engage both boys and girls of all abilities across three ages groups K-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
• For boys and girls in Kindergarten - Year 6.
• 45-minute weekly sessions, over 4 weeks.
• All programs can be delivered either directly before or after-school on your school oval.
• Fun activities and modified games that develop skills through gameplay.
• All programs delivered by Football West trained community coaches.
• All equipment supplied by Football West.
• Online registration and payment by parent/guardian. $40 per child.
• Programs can be delivered in the most convenient 4-week block for your school.
Our qualified staff will take care of most aspects of the program, all we require from your school would be:
• Access to the school oval on the most convenient day of the week for the school.
• Program advertising support through your school network
- Football West will supply marketing collateral.
• There is no financial cost for schools to host a KICK IT. SKILLS program.
• Teacher supervision/school support is not a requirement for the delivery of KICK IT. SKILLS sessions.
• Football West has Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance cover. All registered participants receive Personal Accident Insurance as part of their registration fees.
To find your local KIck It. Skills location, CLICK HERE
A downloadable flyer is also available HERE