Football West Customer Charter
Football West's Customer Service Charter reflects an ongoing commitment to building stronger partnerships with the local football community. Football West will do this by providing consistent and efficient service to customers through each interaction.
Football West aim to deliver outcomes in consideration of key principles that combine to deliver mutual respect, fair play and excellence. These include:
A Values-Led Culture
Whether you are a club, coach, player or referee, Football West understands your contribution to developing our community. We encourage open communication and new ways of thinking, viewing customer feedback as an opportunity to improve and enhance your experience.
Capacity to Deliver
We are committed to providing Operations Support with the tools and resources to ensure first-call resolution when and where possible.
We are listening. We want to proactively engage with you and give you a choice of communication channels to ensure you can connect with us anytime, anywhere.
Connect with Us
- Football West will assist you with professional, accurate and efficient service.
- Football West will inform you of the process around resolving your query and provide you with a unique reference number.
- Operations Support Officers will identify themselves by name.
- Operations Support Officers will take ownership and will aim to resolve your query at your first point of contact.
- For enquiries of a specialised and/or technical nature, our Operations Support Officers will ensure an appropriate person is requested to assist promptly.
- Football West is sensitive to the needs of the community, ensuring accessibility to members of the community with disabilities, language barriers and cultural differences.
- Football West will maintain and update our website with current information and provide a range of self-service options available to the community when required.
Our Standards of Service
Via Phone - We aim to connect you with an Operations Support Officer within 30 seconds
Via Email/Website - We aim to acknowledge and provide an initial response within 24 hours
Via Mail - We aim to provide a response within ten business days
Our normal business hours are Mon-Fri 7.00am – 7.00pm and Weekends 8am – 5pm. This excludes Public Holidays.
Football West value your feedback. We encourage you to submit complaints, compliments and suggestions for improvement via our website.
We aim to provide a response within ten business days.